Article published on LinkedIn 24th November 2016
10 things to outsource to a VA
Christmas is just 4 weeks away and it’s official , it’s up there with divorce, moving house and changing jobs as the sixth most stressful life event. As individuals 86% of us say they find buying presents difficult and 65% find Christmas shopping a stressful event but is your stress even higher if you are a small business owner worrying about all work you have to do before year-end and sales you will make before the January slump hits?
I’ve worked in very fast paced environments where in the lead-up to Christmas everyone was working flat out but also playing hard so as soon as Christmas holidays appeared and adrenaline they’d been running on stopped-they were struck with flu and spent all holiday in bed. Don’t let that happen to you, outsource time-consuming tasks to a Virtual Assistant like me today so you can spend quality time with your loved ones come 25th December! Examples of tasks I can complete are as follows:
- Project administration need help with a specific project? launching a series of workshops, a new product, a new website? need help coordinating all the different players?
- Sourcing and booking venues for staff parties /Directors meetings or looking into possible venues for upcoming events
- Capturing business cards to your CRM system Have you been hoarding your business cards all year in a drawer? time to get them onto your CRM system! Havent got a CRM system well then its time to implement one
- Cleaning existing mailing lists so you are ready to make those calls come next year
- Chasing outstanding payments so you can start every month in the black
- Scheduling appointments with staff, partners, and clients over holiday period so you don’t have to
- Booking travel and accommodation arrangements for all high flying engagements you are attending
- Scanning important documentation -let me help you make some head and office space by digitalising everything and create work for shredding companies at the same time!
- Carrying out research on existing competitors, potential clients etc.
- Most important at this time of year but important all year round!-sourcing & ordering gifts online
Contact me VirtuAli today, your family and friends will thank you for it on Christmas Day and possibly for the rest of the year!